Featuring 1950's themed decor with retro furniture imported direct from Chicago, a Wurlitzer juke box and a 1959 Harley Davidson Panhead motorbike installed overhead at the entrance. We are open seven days per week - 8am to 5.00pm (closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and ANZAC Day).
Our pies are made fresh each morning with only the best ingredients of fresh produce and top quality meats!
Options from our cabinet may include the following:
Classic Beef, Pepper Steak, Steak & Blue Cheese, Chicken, Mince & Cheese - all $6.50
Add a side Salad or Fries $5.00 each or Warbirds Pie Meal (Pie, Salad & Fries) $15.50
Cabinet food can be served with a side of either Fries ($5), Side Salad ($5) or Wedges ($6) each
* Housemade Warbirds Pies (options as above)
* Housemade Sausage Rolls
* Rolls - Turkish, Lebanese, Ficelle, Croissants, Ciabattas
* Paninis & Bagels
* Wraps & Sandwiches including vegetarian
* Burritos, Taquitos, Roll Ups
* Cheese Rolls, Ham & Cheese toasted sandwiches
* Gluten Free Vege Bakes (subject to availability)
* Selection of scones, muffins and slices - baked daily
* Bacon & Eggs $14.50 ~ streaky bacon, free range eggs any style with wholegrain ciabatta
* Poached or Scrambled free eggs on toast $10.00 - two free range eggs on wholegrain ciabatta
* Eggs Benedict with Bacon $17.50 or with Spinach $15.00 ~ Toast English muffin, free range eggs and topped with free range hollandaise with a choice of Bacon or Spinach
* Corn Fritters $15.50, option with Bacon $19.50 - served with fresh green feta salad and salsa, finished with a poached egg
* House Made Granola $12.50 ~ honey toast oats & nuts, dried fruit. Served with natural yoghurt and cold milk
* French Toast $16.50 - Citrus infused brioche served with Nutella, strawberry & peach compote & roasted white chocolate drizzle
* Bacon & Egg Buttie $9.00 ~ With HP Suace & aioli. Deluxe Buttie - with a Hashbrown and slice of cheese $11.00
* CheeseBurger & Fries $21.00 ~ homemade burger stacked with bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheese, onion marmalade and aioli. Served with fries
* Roast Vegetable Salad $16.00, option with Chicken $21.00 - Seasoned roasties tossed through baby spinach, feta and toasted seeds with basil pesto aioli dressing
* Chicken Tacos - 2 tacos $12.50 or 3 tacos $18.50 - Crispy chicken tenders served in a soft taco shell with salsa, slaw & mango chutney
* Soup of the Day $12.50 ~ served with a slice of ciabatta bread
* Warbirds Gourmet Pie Meal $15.50 ~ Famous Warbirds hot pie from the cabinet, served with a side salad and fries
* Seasoned wedges $10.50, option with Cheese & Bacon $13.50 - plain or cajun wedges served with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce
* Bowl of Fries $7.50
SIDES: Can be added to any of the meals above:
Fries $5.00, Wedges $6.00, Mushrooms $4.00, Streaky Bacon $4.50, Hash Browns $3.00, Tomato $3.00, Egg $2.00
Plus daily blackboard specials. Menu subject to change so please call ahead if you're looking for something specifically on this menu.
* Two Poached or Scrambled Eggs on Toast $10.00
* Fish Bites with fries $10.00
* Mini Homemade Pie with fries $6.00
* Grilled Cheese Quesadilla with Ham $5.00
* Small Salad $5.00
* Large Fries $7.50 or Side of Fries $5.00 with Tomato Sauce
* Ice Cream Sundae $6.00 - ice cream with a choice of raspberry, chocolate or caramel sauce, cherry on top with whipped cream
* Banana Split $8.00 - banana, chocolate sauce, cherry on top with ice cream with whipped cream
* Choclate Brownie $6.00 - our homemade gluten free brownie served warm with ice cream, cherry on top, chocolate sauce
* Affogato $5.00 - scoop of vanilla ice cream with double shot of espresso
* ATOMIC espresso coffee including Iced Coffee or Iced Chocolate (with ice cream), Iced Latte (with ice). Kids Hot Chocolates & Fluffies.
* Milkshakes $5.50 with double scoop of ice cream. Flavours: Banana, Caramel, Chocolate, Lime, Raspberry, Spearmint, Strawberry & Vanilla
* Selection of cold drinks including Lipton Iced Tea, Phoenix & Charlies fruit juices, Coca Cola range and bottled water.
A selection of alcohol is served on the premises including beers, cider and wines.
Families with young children welcome - Toybox & free colouring in pages available