Featuring 1950's themed decor with retro furniture imported direct from Chicago, a Wurlitzer juke box and a 1959 Harley Davidson Panhead motorbike installed overhead at the entrance. We are open seven days per week - 8am to 5.00pm (closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and ANZAC Day).
Our pies are made fresh each morning with only the best ingredients of fresh produce and top quality meats!
Options from our cabinet may include the following:
Classic Beef, Pepper Steak, Steak & Blue Cheese, Chicken, Mince & Cheese - all $6.50
Add a side Salad or Fries $5.00 each or Warbirds Pie Meal (Pie, Salad & Fries) $15.00 or
Cabinet food can be served with a side of either Fries or Side Salad $5.00 each
* Housemade Warbirds Pies (options as above)
* Housemade Sausage Rolls
* Beef Ciabatta Sandwich with beetroot relish
* Salmon Bagels
* Bacon Ciabatta Buns
* Chicken & Salad wraps
* Cheese Rolls, Ham & Cheese toasted sandwiches
* Selection of scones, biscuits and slices - baked daily
* Bacon & Eggs $12.00 ~ streaky bacon,free ranges eggs any style with wholegrain ciabatta - Extras: mushrooms or hash browns $2.50 each, GF toast $2.00
* Potato & Smoke Salmon Rosti $16.50 ~ served with sauteed spinach and poached eggs (GF)
* Roasted Field Mushrooms $15.50 ~ Chorizo sausage with poached eggs on wholegrain ciabatta; Vegetarian option available $11.50
* Pancakes $15.00 (until 12 noon) ~ served with choice of either streaky bacon, grilled bananas or blueberries
* House Made Granola $12.00 ~ honey toast oats & nuts, dried fruit. Served with natural yoghurt and cold milk
* Bacon & Egg Buttie $7.00 ~ With tomato chilli jam and aioli. Add a side of fries or salad for $5.00
* Potato Bravas $8.50 ~ Triple cooked potatoes served with aioli & bravas sauce
* CheeseBurger & Fries $17.50 ~ homemade burger, lettuce, tomato relish, aioli - Extras: middle bacon $2.00, fried egg $1.50
* Venison Sandwich $14.00 ~ Marinated venison pieces, watercress & aioli in a turkish bun.
* Poached Chicken & Pearl Barley Salad - purple & yellow carrots, creme fraiche dressing
* Salad of the Day $10 - Add Chicken or Salmon $4.00
* Warbirds Gourmet Pie Meal $15.00 ~ Famous Warbirds hot pie from the cabinet, served with a side salad and fries
* Soup of the Day with bread $10
* Buttermilk Fried Chicken $10 ~ with aioli & spiced BBQ sauce
* Bowl of Fries $7.50
Plus daily blackboard specials. Menu subject to change so please call ahead if you're looking for something specifically on this menu.
* Two Poached or Scrambled Eggs on Toast $8.00
* Mini Pancakes with Blueberries (until 12pm) $8.00
* Fish Bites with fries $10.00
* Mini Homemade Pie with fries $6.00
* Grilled Cheese Quesadilla with Ham $5.00
* Small Salad $5.00
* Large Fries $7.50 or Side of Fries $5.00 with Tomato Sauce
* Ice Cream Sundae $6.00 - ice cream with a choice of raspberry, chocolate or caramel sauce, cherry on top with whipped cream
* Banana Split $8.00 - banana, chocolate sauce, cherry on top with ice cream with whipped cream
* Choclate Brownie $6.00 - our homemade gluten free brownie served warm with ice cream, cherry on top, chocolate sauce
* Affogato $5.00 - scoop of vanilla ice cream with double shot of espresso
* ATOMIC espresso coffee including Iced Coffee or Iced Chocolate (with ice cream), Iced Latte (with ice). Kids Hot Chocolates & Fluffies.
* Milkshakes $5.50 with double scoop of ice cream. Flavours: Banana, Caramel, Chocolate, Lime, Raspberry, Spearmint, Strawberry & Vanilla
* Selection of cold drinks including Lipton Iced Tea, Phoenix & Charlies fruit juices, Coca Cola range and bottled water.
* Streets Ice Creams
A selection of alcohol is served on the premises including Wanaka Beerworks, beers, cider and wines available